Property Improvement Guidance
Definition: Property improvements include all improvements or changes to your TMLOA property. Examples include but are not limited to the following; cutting or changing a road into a property, adding or altering RV pads, adding temporary storage sheds, digging trenches, installing electricity or electrical boxes, cutting or removing trees or shrubs, removing or adding fences, etc.
Steps to Take:
- Print & complete TMLOA Property Improvement Plan 102020 Original 2 from link.
- TMLOA property owners are responsible to follow and abide by TMLOA CCRs and the TMLOA Rules & Regulations, located under “For Members” tab.
- Go to Bannock County Parcel Viewer link and locate your TMLOA property.
- Print plat map of your TMLOA property. Only Bannock County Parcel Viewer maps are acceptable.
- Using the Property Improvement Plan and printed Bannock County Parcel Viewer map, draw and explain improvements desired. Use as many multiple pages to explain all improvements.
- Culverts must be installed by the property owner at the road access points to help prevent road erosion. For guidance, refer to TMLOA Roads contact, Kenny Cleaves 208-241-7765.
- TMLOA property owners are responsible to contact Bannock County to obtain ALL permits, which may include; excavation, land use, and/or building permits and must provide verification any or all of these permits have been obtained, by providing a copy of your permit(s) to the TMLOA board with your property improvement plan.
- Click on the following informational links from Bannock County and Rocky Mountain Power to assist in organizing and making your plans and preparations.
- Email to TMLOA Land Improvements Board at: [email protected]. A cc can be included to any or all board members as long as “tmloa.landimprovement” email address is primary.
- The TMLOA Land Improvements Board will review the information and provide a response.
- The TMLOA board sends a receipt confirmation and follow response(s) after review. Responses are not immediate, pending any review or discussion. Timeframe can be 1 – 30 days, plan accordingly.
- Property improvements not included in the property improvement submission and/or later identified as inappropriate or not within the Bylaws or CCRs of TMLOA, can be questioned or raised as a concern and addressed by TMLOA board to correct, at the TMLOA landowner expense.
Architectural Land Improvement Board contacts are shown below:
Rick Brown 801-648-4952 Mike Foley 801-920-6437
Page last updated: 07/01/2023